Monday, March 2, 2009

Winter Wonderland

We are in the midst of having our first real snowy winter day. The day started out rainy. When we woke up from a nap around 2:30pm we had about 1/4 in of snow outside. And it just kept on coming. This morning we woke up to 7" of snow. Needless to say, school was cancelled, to Luis' delight. According to the news just about everything is shut down.

I just came in from playing outside with Q'Ori, the snow is powder the snow has melted where ever the sun has touched it. I forgot how much I loved the snow. I don't know if I'd want to have days and days of snow just yet. But it has been a nice change to have a winter wonderland. It made me think, what I would do with two small kids and needing to got to the store. Yuck!! But I can only seem to picture us leaving our old apartment. That going down those steps was dangerous with one child, I can't image doing it with two.

This is what it looked like as it was snowing, Yesterday.

Here are a couple of pictures from this morning.



Here is Q'Ori and I heading outside to play.

Q'Ori was helping Luis clean the patio.

Another picture is Q'Ori and I outside to play.





No comments: