Friday, May 28, 2010

I can't believe it's been so long since I gave an update about our family. A lot has happened since the last time wrote. Luis and I are expecting another baby in November. I'm pretty sure it's a boy, since was so sick. I am not usually sick, I've just started to come back after about a month and half. Our poor kids, have been so neglected. Since for an entire month, I could barely get off the couch. We are finally getting back to normal or at least a little more normal of not 100% normal.

Luis contract was not renewed at the local high school, he is working at. The school district had serious budget cuts and anyone with less then 6 years of teaching, were giving a warning, that they might be let go. And he was. Which was bummer, since we were in the middle trying to buy a house. We've put that off and are looking to move, hopefully out the Fredericksburg Area. Where we will go or what he will be doing is still in the air, but we know we will be moving.

The kids are growing like weeds. Q'Orianka is 3 1/2 and is talking up storm, she has become such a little mommy to Suri. Suri doesn't usually appreciate it, but that's normal and they play so well together. Suri is 18 months and is so independent. She also talking like crazy. Her favorite word is apple. Since she loves to eat them and wants to eat them all day long.

Here are some recent pictures of the girls and us.



This is Luis and the girls outside the DC temple of a youth temple trip.

Luis and Q'Orianka fell asleep watching TV and Suri stayed awake to cuddle with her papa.

The girls pretending to play checkers at George Washington's Childhood home.

Bath Time, this is one of the few times, Suri has been happy during her bath. She hates her baths.

Here is a picture of the girls and I at the National Zoo in DC.

No comments: