So I've been a bit of a slacker in updating the blog. I guess I do have some excuse since I had a baby 2 weeks ago tomorrow. It's amazing how time flies. We named her Yanna, which means dark one in Quetchua. It's rather ironic her name means 'dark one', she is our lightest one. Actually I think she's going to be light like I am. Yanna was born on April 1st at 4:21 am, she weighted 7 lbs 2 oz and was 19 1/2" long. She was my little "Speeding Gonzolas" my entire labor was 4 1/2 hours from start to finish and after the midwife broke my water, she shot out of in less than 5 minutes. And shot out of me is exactly what she did. The older girls slept through the entire birth. Which was wonderful! Suri was the first to wake up around 6:30 or 6:45am and the midwives were just leaving. It was wonderful surprise for the girls to wake up too.
This picture was taken right after Church on Easter Sunday. I had no idea, a couple ours later I would be having a baby.
This picture was taken seconds after Yanna was born. Notice the carpet, Yup, she was born on the floor.
The placenta. Notice the Tree of Life!! Isn't it beautiful!!
Our first picture taken with all the girls.
Yanna's day 1
Suri and Yanna
Yannas first smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment